Asset management becomes proactive rather than reactive through the automation of planning and scheduling activities, eliminating manual process errors, improving job preparation and ensuring goals for the work week align accurately with labour availability. A cloud-based solution such as ConnectiX accelerates asset management capability, giving Asset Managers access and control of all activities within the asset lifecycle. It supports various blockchain, IOT, AI and mobility solutions without the need for internal upgrades and allows Asset Managers to continue to utilise any existing asset management systems they already have in place. ConnectiX allows Asset Managers to:
- Automate the receipt of asset data, condition assessment data or asset replacement data from contractors and seamlessly feed it into an existing asset management system
- Automate the issue and receipt of work orders and requests for budgets for maintenance and asset replacements to suppliers
- Automate safety and compliance, with the ability to attach all relevant forms, photos, and documents to a job, ensuring all documentation has been seen and received by the contractor
- Apply workflow rules and artificial intelligence to any process
- Improve and simplify internal and external processes at a low cost
- Have confidence in the security of their data, with ConnectiX only utilising technology partners and technologies with the highest security standards, including ISO27001, T3/T4 data centres and ongoing Nessus penetration testing.
In addition, all data is secured both in transit and at rest, from the IOT Sensors (AES128) through to all TCP/IP traffic (TLS) Automation increases operational efficiency and workforce productivity and provides actionable insight from data. This enables utilities to maximise the value of assets of all types, improving safety and reliability while reducing expenses. Current ConnectiX clients, including Sydney Water, Downer EDI and Lion Nathan, have seen 20-30 per cent savings on the cost of contracts, improved customer integrations and reduced risk through real-time management of assets.